Enterprise Europe Network is a project of the European Union, co-financed by the COSME program, with a focus on supporting small and medium-sized businesses.
The network assists entrepreneurs to improve and innovate through partnerships, information exchange, advice and expertise. The network offers integrated services tailored to small and medium-sized enterprises, universities, research centers, as well as all other interested parties.
The purpose of this project in Albania is to provide added value advice and support to Albanian companies, to enable companies to internationalize themselves through increasing managerial capacities, risk analysis and information to enter new markets.
The Albanian Investment Development Agency (AIDA), during the implementation period, was the coordinator of the Albanian Consortium, which consisted of 4 (four) public and private institutions and organizations:
- Albanian Investment Development Agency (AIDA) – Project coordinator
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Tirana (CCIT) – Partner
- Union of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Albania, (UCCIAL) – Partner
- Institute for Public Policy and Good Governance (IPPM) – Partner
In accordance with the implementation strategy, the Albanian Consortium during the 2015-2021 implementation period has offered Albanian companies the following services:
Advice and support
- Advice and support for international growth
- Support for business innovation
- Help and advice on how to turn your innovative ideas into an international success
- The network serves as a database for conducting and realizing expressions of interest
- The network manages the largest online database of business partnership opportunities
- The network serves to establish contacts between Albanian companies and international partners
- Mediation activities
- Business missions
- Conferences and workshops
- Various trainings